Low back and neck pain is the third most prevalent reasons people visit their physicians. Close to ninety percent of people will experience back or neck pain at least one time in their life. That’s the reason we at Road to Recovery developed a specialized treatment protocol that will help you ease symptoms quicker and prevent future problems.
Road to Recovery Physical and Occupational Therapy in New York takes a comprehensive approach using a combination of eastern and western medicine techniques. We incorporated a number of research-tested manual procedures with specialized exercises and most advanced pain relieving equipment that when combined produce fast, long lasting results. Some of the techniques that will be incorporated into your treatment will include massage, myofascial release, spinal manipulation, Chinese cupping, ML830 laser, AnatoMotor mechanical traction, and McKenzie back strengthening/stretching program.
People who were diagnosed with one or more of the following ailments will benefit best from this program:
- Acute or Chronic Low Back / Neck Pain
- Lumbar/Thoracic/Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervicogenic Headache
- Lumbar/Thoracic/Cervical Muscle Strain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- Disc Herniation/Protrusion
- Nerve Root Impingement
- Schmorl’s Nodes
Benefits of Road to Recovery Back and Neck Rehab Program are as follows:
- Back and neck pain relief within 1-3 sessions
- Improved spinal flexibility
- Improved core strength
- Elimination of headaches caused by neck strain
- Elimination of radiating leg/arm pain and numbness caused by pinched nerves
- Expedient return to prior level of function, sport and vocation
- Prevent future recurrence of your symptoms
Keep in mind that not all rehabilitation centers are the same. Be wary of therapists that don’t get you better within the first few sessions, that see you once and pass you on to supporting staff for treatment, that use phrases like “no pain, no gain”, as well as doctors that prescribe medications and injections that will only mask your symptoms.Thus, even if you had prior treatment for your back and neck issues that wasn’t successful, contact us for your free consultation. With the help of our specialized program we will get to the root of your pain and cure it once and for all. Do not delay as your ailments and functional limitations will only get worse with time and will be more difficult to treat, schedule your appointment today!